Creating Sef

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Costumes



Had to take a little time off from drawing and painting and journaling. Mama had to make Halloween costumes. Video game theme this year. I enjoyed the sewing, especially making Ethan's Sonic costume. My favorite was his hair. I love having to figure out how to make these funky little costumes. I'm hoping to get back to my other artsy stuff soon. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with things to do. I will be taking my 2nd Pranic Healing class this weekend. Its been a looong time coming, and I'm so excited and nervous about it. I haven't really had much time to practice or meditate etc. I just hope my lack of preparedness wont show too much.
Then there is Christmas, and the year is almost over and I have to get this house ready for the move. Exciting, scary, exhausting, and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment